Expense and Cost Clerk
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Wells Fargo
- 26 Sep 16
Expense and Cost Clerk - London
- Carry out the monthly funding of payroll-related bank accounts, covering validation of funding sheets received from HR and monitoring of bank balances to ensure an appropriate buffer is maintained
- Prepare and post monthly allocation postings for various shared service areas e.g. properties, HR, IT, Admin Support
- Prepare and distribute intercompany invoices for shared cost allocations
- Control and monitor Portman Square VAT account and produce quarterly VAT Return for submission to HMRC
- Maintain headcount reconciliation (Operations vs. HR vs. Finance allocation).
- Assist in preparation of reconciliations and account attestations including the Finance-owned Miscellaneous Expenses accounts.
- Assist other London based business lines with processing payables to ensure invoices are appropriately processed and paid.
- Research and pull supporting invoices in order to support tax/audit expense account queries, as requested.
- Assist in review and update of reporting deliverables as they relate to expense/cost accounts.
- Monitor the posting of payroll GL automated posting files
- Act as back-up support for other team member in group
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Accounting and Financial analysis experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to problem solve and work with varied team members in order to complete tasks.
- Proficiency with Excel.
- Experience with the following systems including Oracle financials, PeopleSoft, IRIS, Concur, IBIS, Aqua, preferred.