Equity Research Analyst, UK Fund - US Asset Manager
- to £90,000 max with bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 23 Sep 16
Top US asset management firm is looking to an Equity Research Analyst to their UK fund, based in London. The role will work closely with the very successful UK fund manager.
Our client is a leading US asset management firm. They are now looking to add an Equity Research Analyst to their UK Fund
The role will works closely with the UK Fund Manager, making recommendations on buy and sell decisions for the funds.
You will have great exposure to the investment making process and become an integral part of the investment team.
Day to day, you can expect to meet companies, write research reports, carry out commercial and financial analysis of companies, build investment cases.
They are interested in meeting people who will have a background as follows:
- Buy side equity research analysts with leading asset managemment firms
- Sell side equity analysts with major sell side firms
- CFAs or other investment professionals - potentially an outstanding investment banker looking to move into an asset management role.
- a real and genuine interest in financial markets and investing