Emerging Market Corporate Credit Strategist (London)
- Not Specified
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Eaton Vance Investment Managers
- 26 Sep 16
By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that
By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that fits your career objectives, please return to this site in the future as our hiring needs will change. We look forward to your becoming a part of our continued success!
Establish and maintain framework for conducting fundamental research on individual emerging market corporates and the asset class for the Global Income Department. Communicate and monitor emerging market corporate sector drawing upon industry and issuer research across the Eaton Vance platform. Participate and contribute to investment team meetings by providing specific recommendation on specific EM corporate credits, countrywide corporate spreads and sector calls.
- Produce detailed fundamental analysis of individual emerging market corporates and through individual asset work and drawing on credit work of Eaton Vance's corporate credit teams.
- Produce high-level fundamental analysis of the asset class to ascertain value on an absolute basis and relative basis to other asset classes.
- Generate and communicate ideas on investment strategy that reflect views on opportunities in emerging markets corporates.
- Recommend specific investments in emerging market corporates.
- Develop regular schedule of reports that track and monitor valuations in emerging market corporate markets
- Support various product and business development initiatives within Global Income Department.
- Master’s degree and/or CFA or equivalent work experience.
- Strong academic record.
- Minimum of five years of corporate credit work experience.
- Related experience in emerging markets a plus but not required.
- Basic programming skills a plus.
- Strong quantitative skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential.
Eaton Vance is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service status, gender, gender identity, registered domestic partner status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Eaton Vance also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of Eaton Vance, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of Eaton Vance, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this Web site is for U.S. residents only. The information on this Web site does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Eaton Vance does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. © Eaton Vance Management. All rights reserved. Two International Place, Boston, MA 02110