Digital Credit Risk
London, England, United Kingdom
- Excellent knowledge of industry practices and profitability drivers of the retail lending business including a deep understanding of analytics solutions used either in Banks or Digital space.
- Expereinced in credit risk management for the business, either through hands-on roles or working closely with credit.
- Strong commercial acumen to ensure profit aspirations are balanced with robust controls for long term business viability
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and engage across business areas
- Experienced in delivering solutions using agile methods
- Self starter who is comfortable in turning high level principles into defined actions and setting future direction with an ability to meet aggressive timeframes with quality results.
- Comprehensive understanding of the regulatory framework and compliance requirements associated with financial services and experience of working within these
- Ability to think outside the box and laterally across functional areas and work creatively in an ever changing environment
- Courageous integrity – leading with the best interest of business in mind
- Navigating – understanding and translating strategy into own objectives and aligning directions accordingly.
- Aspiring – being ambitious about providing the highest standards of delivery and embedding them in the organisation.
- Driving – setting stretching goals for self and team and delivering them with courage and tenacity.
- Mobilising – authentically engaging with team, colleagues and business partners to deliver at pace.
- Sustaining- making considered decisions that protect and enhance The Banks values, reputation and business.
- Recognised numerate University Degree
- Proactive and Team player
- High energy and results oriented as both an individual contributor, and as a member of a team.
- A high degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Consistent history of outperformance