Digital Communications Manager - German speaking
- £27-30k base + benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Euro London Group
- 26 Jun 17
A leading digital communications firm is urgently hiring a German speaking Digital Communications Manager (DCM) in London.
As DCM you will own the client service relationship and be responsible for proactively managing the digital estate, updates and content for a portfolio of DACH clients. You will use your client facing, relationship building, CMS and technical skills to proactively manage investor relations and corporate events, as well as working on development projects.
You will be the owner of the service operations relationship for a portfolio of clients in the DACH region: a key day-to-day contact from the client’s first day. As a DCM you will act as a driving force and trusted advisor for your client base, helping to deliver great service for happy clients, by working with a host of departments.
- Primary communication channel between the client, internal teams and third parties
- Manage live events and high profile financial results days from beginning to end, incl. out of hours work where needed
- Train clients on the dashboard and CMS, as well as running demos/representing the service team on potential client pitches
- Effective day-to-day management of your client’s digital estate (i.e. website, tools and feeds, apps, social), including maintenance monitoring and reporting
- Work closely with various teams; Production and IT to get client work delivered successfully, right first-time, on time, Account Development to support commercial objectives, Solutions to support project delivery and Product Management to fully understand and help roll out new services to clients
- Attending and running client meetings and calls, producing ideas as a trusted adviser
- Liaise with teams across the globe to ensure clients get the best experience possible
- Fluent German (written and spoken) to a native level is essential
- Client-facing experience in a digital environment is a must-have; experience with corporate and Investor Relation audiences a bonus
- Strong team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills and extremely organised in approach
- Client focused approach and ability to build strong client relationships with multiple stakeholders on all levels
- Excellent knowledge of various CMS and technical platforms, comfortable with complex backend work and discussing HTML, CSS and associated terminology
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work well under pressure and to deadline
- Comfortable giving advice to clients and advising on best practice and solutions
- Quality conscious and a keen eye for attention to detail
- Experience working with remote teams
- Some knowledge of Investor Relations and the processes and roles involved with financial reporting and regulations
This is a permanent full time position, located in London, UK. Desired start date is as soon as possible.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Client’s requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.
Please note that in order to process your CV we must receive it in a Word document.