Digital Banking Consultants
- £40,000 - £55,000 – Depending on Experience
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Aug 16
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Multinational Consultancy and Technology group (in the Global Top 10), with 214,600 employees and Offices Worldwide. At Everis Consultancy UK the Banking Sector is growing fast and we are looking for strong Business Analysts to join us on our journey on a permanent basis. This will be a client facing role that will allow you to be part of exciting projects within a strong and developing Banking sector.
We are looking for a strong Banking Consultants with experience in the Digital Banking area.
Candidates are expected to demonstrate an ability to work with senior clients (business and technology) and propose solutions to banking problems. In addition, candidates need well-developed technical and analytical skills including ability to work with poorly defined problems, provide clarity to complex issues or situations and synthesise information and highlight salient points.
The candidate will be part of an integration team and will require to have:
- Knowledge and previous experience in IT areas within Retail Banking
- Strong working knowledge of the Banking channels, such as:
- Strong working knowledge of Core Banking, such as:
- Experience in Migration & Integration projects
- IBM Mainframe, COBOL, DB2 & CICS experience would be an advantage but not essential
Skills & Experience:
- At least 2yrs experience working within a consultancy
- At least 2yrs within a retail/business banking environment
- An understanding of customer channels and core banking
- Have a good understanding of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative
- Ability and flexibility to adjust to a fast-changing and demanding environment
- Ability to communicate (written and oral) technical issues to a non-technical, business audience.
As well as a competitive salary depending on the level of experience, the company also offers a benefits package including, Private Health Insurance, Private Dental Cover, Pension Plan, Employee Perkbox Scheme.