Desktop and Infrastructure Engineer - Hedge Fund
- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Black Swan Group
- 01 Sep 16
Black Swan Technology is currently working with an established Hedge Fund for a Desktop and Infrastructure Engineer to join its technology team.
The key duties in the role will be to provide first line support across the business, IT project management, virtualization and SharePoint administration.
The fund has an exceptional track record of performance and looking after its staff. Staff tenure is well above market benchmarks due to tailored staff development programs and internal mobility blended with a culture of fun, integrity and support.
The fund follows a flat and an engaging structure and this person will be directly working across the trade floor and the business.
More detailed duties will include but not limited to:
- Desktop support across hardware, software, market and trading platforms
- Mobile device support
- MS Office and Windows support
- Managing tickets and queries with outsourced IT provider
- Sharepoint Administration
- IT Project administration
- Ad hoc IT tasks
To apply you will have some financial services experience with some generic IT support. Sharepoint administration is a must along with a strong work ethic and positive approach.