Desk Side Support Specialist
See job description for detailsAn exciting opportunity has just come for you to join ANZ as a Desk Side Support Specialist.
- Exposure in the ION and multiple front office applications
- Work in the application support environment
- London based opportunity in a permanent role
About the role
As Desk Side Support Specialist, your main responsibility is to provide day-to-day technical operations and monitoring support to all users within the London Markets Application and Systems. You will be responsible in ensuring timely technical and application support to front office applications, ION and Bloomberg TOMS. You are also expected to be leveraged across multiple front office applications and have deep knowledge of them (Wall Street, Murex, Sky, and MPE).
Based in London, you will be reporting to the UK Application Support Manager and collaborate with the Application Development teams. You will be responsible in providing analysis and insights into key technology risk drivers for ION.
Part of your critical function is also to be responsible in raising awareness across local Front Office and Middle Office stakeholders and helping drive the necessary change with respect to the business requests.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Strong knowledge and experience with ION in respects to; PXE Pricing queries, ION MMI management (Workspace customization, books management), Negotiation queries (auto-negotiation rules, routing rules), Connectivity 1st level troubleshooting, User Access Management, ION components management via Systems Administration.
- Considerable experience working on Distributed platforms (UNIX and Linux).
- Proven years of hands-on experience in data analysis, SQL and MXML.
- Good knowledge of FX, Credit and Interest Rate derivatives.
- Considerable experience working in a Production and Application Support environment.
- Experience working in financial services industry supporting mission critical applications.
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re on a journey creating a regional bank. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We connect you to a world of opportunity.
When you join ANZ, you’ll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up? Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUCE1xOvzE
Find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference UNI000403.
This role is based in London, United Kingdom. The salary package on offer is competitive.
Application opening date: 16 June 2017
Application closing date: 30 June 2017
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave