- 40,000 - 80,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Aug 16
We are currently searching for an excellent Data Scientist to join our technology team in our London office. This is due to increased demand for our expertise within Big Data and BI, following a great deal of success within some of high profile projects.
As we are building on an existing team to within our technology division, we’re open candidates with varied seniority. What is key for this position it that you are willing to learn and develop skills within Big Data, as they will be expecting your developing knowledge to become the pillar of this team.
You will need to have experience designing and delivering complex data models, algorithms and analytical tools.
Your main area’s of responsibilities will be:
- Research and development of complex data models, algorithms and techniques
- Work along side architects/dev team to work out ways to implement sophisticated data mining analyses models
- Recognise new ways to gain insight from large data sets.
- Creating data views to support data analysts and customer insight teams
- Assist in defining the business' data architecture to best empower analytics
- Define analytic strategies to meet the demands of the business.
- Collaborating with other Data Scientists to build machine learning algorithms into software, and conduct experiments.
- Experience in data/databases/excel spread sheets
- Data visualisation experience
- Experience in statistical or data analysis
- Any other coding/programming experience is advantageous
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis
- Mathematical background (probability & statistics) a strong plus
Office Location – London, Project travel expected