Data Scientist - Fintech - London
- GBP65000 - GBP80000 per annum + Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Twenty Recruitment Group
- 22 Sep 16
Data Scientist required for industry leading Fintech Company to work on Greenfield innovation projects within their London offices.
Data Scientist required for industry leading Fintech Company to work on Greenfield innovation projects within their London offices. This is a hugely exciting time for the Data Scientist to join a rapidly growing company. The Data Scientist will have expertise in data science tools such as R, SQL, Python, Spark and other Big Data technologies. These roles are far from "business as normal"- they are heavily focused on research and development, allowing you the artistic freedom to apply the best algorithms and techniques to your work. The Company has truly bought into Data Science, backing this department to grow.
Some of the key aspects of the role include:
- Mentoring team members in the use of data science tools such as R, SQL, Python, Spark and other Big Data technologies.
- Testing and designing algorithms allowing for the automation of insight; both business and customer.
- Creating action at various touch points.
- Defining data needs for teams across the business.
- Guiding stakeholders to implement new algorithms and methods based on your work.
- Drive projects.
- Creating and validating models both statistical and machine learning to deliver customer insight.
- Working within an agile hybrid team of Data Scientists and Business Intelligence analysts collaboratively.
The successful Data Scientist will be "seasoned" in their craft, having clear examples of extracting, transforming and working with complex data sets and the application of advanced analytical techniques. The Data Scientist will ideally have an emphasis on R and Python and the use of predictive models and machine learning. Above all a passion for the Gaming industry and digital business is key.
Data Scientist- London - Fintech- R - Python
If you would like to speak further about this opportunity or talk to a specialist consultant regarding your career and future opportunities please get in touch.