Cyber Security / Consequential Risk Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 21 Sep 16
An opportunity has risen to on-board a Consequential Risk Manager. You must be a subject matter expert from a Tech background specialising in Data Leakage Prevention
We are a leading global financial services firm. Our Investment Bank is one of the world’s top global investment banking and securities firms, providing a full spectrum of products to institutional and corporate clients, intermediaries, government and hedge funds worldwide.
Duties for this role include (but are not limited to):
• Driving Security IT (Sec IT) on key Data Leakage Prevention (DLP) projects, senior management risk deliveries and providing greater oversight of smaller change items.
• You will work with Sec IT to collate evidences on our current controls for the semi-annual KPC
• You will help generate view on current control coverage and assist with DLP strategy view i.e. channels, rules etc.
• You will help drive DLP rule efficiency- reduction of false positives.
• You will work with business to ascertain business specific rules to adequately address DL risks.
• You will develop regular controls processes - agree with SecIT on deliveries & other ad-hoc tasks - incl. SME assistance with other DLP queries, collation of materials/minutes for weekly DLP Change Board.
• 50% of the role will be liaising with Senior Stakeholders, 50% collating evidences and ad hoc duties
• You should be a self-starter, with good personal time management and ability to work to deadlines and prioritise work as necessary.
• You must have attention to detail in reporting and finding root causes of issues
• You must have the ability to track and manage the resolution of identified issues to required timescales
• You must possess a good team working approach
Do you have all of the above personal attributes and experience in security or risk, DLP, identity management, event monitoring, escalation? Then this role is for you!
We can offer you an exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of mutual respect and teamwork and the opportunity to play a vital role in our growth.
If you would like to work for a global organization where individual contribution counts and where your ambitions and abilities can make a difference, please apply for this position. It starts with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
This is a temporary contract role via Hays