Customer Journey Design Senior Manager
- GBP62100 - GBP124200 per annum + Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 26 Sep 16
In Customer Journey Transformation, we are adopting a zero-based design approach to developing digitally-enabled, end‑to-end customer journeys that genuinely improve the lives of our customers.
Our vision is to make Lloyds Banking Group the best bank for customers. As the UK's largest retail and commercial bank, we have a footprint that touches nearly every community and household in the UK. That gives us a big responsibility to support the UK economy, and to put customers at the heart of everything we do. To achieve this, we also need to be the best bank for our colleagues and our communities - and we have a clear strategy in place to make this a reality. We are building on our many strengths: iconic brands, strong heritages and great people. To unlock the great potential in our business, we are becoming more efficient, more transparent, and more responsive to customers. Already the UK's largest community investor, we are giving even more back. Above all, we are putting customers first.
As a Customer Journey Design Manager, you will play a key role in transforming the customer journeys. You will help define the transformed customer journey and be responsible for translating the vision into an actionable business case and delivery plan either within cross transformation team or within a specific journey. You will lead the translation of the future vision into specific features which will then be built in an agile way. You will also help prepare strategic communications for the bank's most senior audiences.
This role presents you with an opportunity to continually challenge the business to be innovative and take a customer-centric design approach to traditional programme disciplines such as operational excellence, business architecture and industrialisation, and technology.
Your remit will include:
* Influence and collaborate with cross discipline design teams to create end-to-end customer centric designs incorporating systems thinking, customer experience, and service design, operating model and commercial analysis - to drive significant change to the end user experience.
* Use industry knowledge and customer drivers to research and develop key 'points of view' and make recommendations of how to develop our propositional, business, process and technical capabilities.
* Continually challenge the business to drive for innovation; "think out of the box" and be industry leading in design.
* Support Head of Customer Journey Design to work with executive members to forge understanding of commercial decisions/impacts at stake.
* Work with business stakeholders to quickly resolve business design and delivery issues and support/drive escalations where required to protect best in class design whilst enabling rapid delivery.
* Conduct analyses required and problem solve with the team on specific delivery, design and strategic issues.
* Support programme business analysis and systems thinking by preparing and reviewing 'thought observations', process/system maps, data analysis and research findings.
We will encourage you to foster knowledge-sharing to provide solution complex/ significant specialist issues/problems where no precedent may exist and coach the team to adopt new ways of working to help drive change in the banks change model.
The successful candidate will ideally hail from a top tier consulting firm (i.e. Associate/Engagement Manager level) or senior strategic design role with a large scale digital transformation within a large corporate environment. You will also be able to evidence your subject matter expertise of the marketplace, products, distribution and innovation trends in banking and digital.
In return for your digital expertise you'll benefit from our competitive and tailored remuneration package, establish your profile quickly at the highest levels, through access to the groups most senior decision makers. And be at the forefront of changing the way banking works and be empowered to drive this change.
We're also one of the first major employers to offer flexible working to all its employees - understanding the importance of good work-life balance.
***This role can be based in either: London, Halifax or Edinburgh.
The base salary is between £62,100pa to £124,200 plus a generous benefits package. This is dependant the location of the position and the relevant expertise of the successful candidate.***