Credit Risk Officer
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- B&FS Finance
- 17 Aug 17
My client is an emerging Bank based in Central London and they are looking for an ambitious Credit Risk Officer to join their growing Risk Function. Experience in SME lending withing banking preferred.
- Assessing, managing and reporting credit risks relating to the acceptance of new customers and the portfolio of existing customers. Supporting the development of policies relating to credit risk.
- Ensuring all potential FI and SME customers are assessed and managed effectively and accurately and processed adhering to our own policies and regulatory requirements from front to back
- Providing monthly reporting of credit risks, including new applications and the overall customer portfolio.
- Identifying actual and emerging credit risks and making recommendations on appropriate actions to help manage credit risk.
- As part of the wider Credit Risk reporting, providing reports and assessments of Credit Risk matters to the wider business.
- Strong Credit Risk knowledge within SME lending
- Experience in working with lending and data systems that can ensure a consistent level of monitoring.
- Autonomous working attidue
- Scorecard development