Credit Research Analyst – Asset Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 30 Sep 16
Our client is a long standing traditional asset manager with a strong performing Credit team. The team, led by two well-known industry leaders, have been working together for many years.
The team is passionate about credit research and they promote discussion and debate around credits on the desk. They have grown the team over the past couple years and created a platform which encourages ownership, and development. The team is now looking to add another credit analyst to their group to focus on a portfolio of global investment grade and high yield issuers.
- Fundamental credit research.
- Investment recommendations for portfolio positioning and alpha-generating trades.
- Follow a group of global companies and initiate credit research coverage (in one or two sectors).
- Advanced credit analysis through financial modelling, covenant and liquidity analysis.
- Presentation and discussion internally.
- Investors and prospective issuer meetings.
This person should have relevant market experience in credit research, either from another buy-side organisation, an investment bank/commercial bank, or credit rating agency.
The team works incredibly hard and encourages open discussion and debate around credits. They would like anyone coming in to be passionate about research and picking winners. The head of the team values the collegial environment and flat structure, and hopes that any incoming research analyst will succeed in their team.
Please apply directly to Lorianne at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information.