- £45,000 - £55,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Saxton Leigh
- 04 Sep 17
To provide support to the Branch Manager in the management of a portfolio of debt & contingent liabilities of clients.
- Analysis of financial statements (both Corporates and Financial Institutions);
- Preparation of detailed Credit Applications for submission to Head Office;
- Assistance with the preparation of Country Reviews;
- Participate in meetings with clients, prepare briefing materials and call memos.
- Routine credit administration / compliance follow up and
- Providing a credible point of contact for clients in the absence of Branch Manager.
- Undertake covenant checks against loan documentation;
- Liaise with other departments of the bank to ensure that the bank’s products are delivered to clients in a fully satisfactory manner.
- Follow up with clients on missing compliance documentation and
- Ensure the electronic client files in the Branch directory are up-to date at all times.