- to £125k base plus significiant bonus and benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Richards & Wallis
- 23 Sep 16
Exciting role for an experienced credit/HY analyst at a top tier credit fund
Our client is a leading manager of leveraged loans and HY bonds and they are looking to add an experienced credit analyst to their team to work across a range of strategies, supporting the business through an exciting period of its development.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the best players in the market and gain exposure to a very high quality portfolio management team who put first rate credit analysis at the centre of the investment process.
The main responsibilities of this include:
- Assessment of the credit quality of new investment opportunities in the leverage loan and high yield bond markets.
- Preparation of investment proposals and projections and presentation of these to investment committee.
- Monitoring of existing investment performance, relative value analysis and making recommendations to sell, buy or hold.
- Developing sector specific expertise in 2-3 industry sectors to be allocated.
- Commercial review of legal documentation for leveraged loan transactions.
- Occasional presentations to external investors on investments.
Educated to degree level, the successful candidate will have 4+ years experience in senior debt, high yield bonds or credit analysis gained in a fund management and banking environment.
Richards & Wallis are acting as an agency for this role.
Due to the high anticipated interest in this role – we apologies in advance that we will be unable to reply to all unsuccessful applications.