Corporate Solutions (Governance) sales - Danish speaking
- £45k base + £25-30k commission + benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Euro London Group
- 28 Sep 16
A leading Corporate solutions firm is looking to hire a Danish speaking Sales Specialist in London. This is a mixture of existing and new business sales. The Governance sales specialist manages and grows revenue, maximizes customer satisfaction and achieves the company’s strategic objectives within corporate accounts in Denmark.
The Sales Specialist will be specifically responsible for the Governance product within the Danish market.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
· Develop and execute a focused sales plan targeting Corporate Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Human Resources, Internal Communications and other functions that could leverage their solutions.
· Identify key decision makers/influencers within targeted prospects and the overall market to drive revenue.
· Proactively engage new contacts by leveraging existing relationships and cold calling.
· Collaborate effectively with internal teams such as Operations, Product Development, Marketing and other members of the client-facing team.
· Monitor the external market for an evolving understanding of customer’s requirements and the competition.
· Accurately maintain sales pipeline, forecast and activity within CRM software, i.e. Salesforce
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
· Educated to degree level or equivalent or relevant sales experience in a financial industry sector
· Solid experience in new business sales, ideally selling to Corporate Communications professionals.
· Deep domain expertise within the Public Relations, Multimedia, Investor Relations and Governance space; including, but not limited to, knowledge of press release distribution, media monitoring, webcasting, webinars and more.
· Strong knowledge of financial markets
· Must excel and have a track record in driving consistent gross sales and creating high-level relationships within corporations
· Strong customer focus
· Proven communication, selling, persuasion, negotiation and collaboration skills
· Good knowledge of CRM software and admin systems like Salesforce.com
· Results oriented and experienced in value based selling
· Fluency in Danish to a native level is essential
The successful candidate will report into the Corporate Sales Manager - Nordics.
This is a really exciting time to join the firm.
This is a permanent full time position, located in London, UK. Desired start date is as soon as possible.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Client’s requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.
Please note that in order to process your CV we must receive it in a Word document.