Core Java UI developer - London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Synechron Ltd.
- 21 Sep 16
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Core Java UI Developers to help create the applications and the platform that supports them.
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $400 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 6,000+ professionals operating in 16 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Germany, Italy, United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia and Development Centres in India.
- Extensive server-side Java development skills, including expertise in multi-threaded programming with excellent design and problem solving skills.
- Proven capability in serialization, synchronization, concurrency and reflection.
- Strong object-oriented design skills with experience in implementation of design patterns.
- Knowledge of developing REST or SOAP based services using Java/Spring.
- Relevant experience in continuous delivery environment using puppet, chef tools.
- Sound knowledge and ability to contribute in every aspect of feature development.
- Comfortable working with Agile or Lean Agile methodologies.
- Develop software components as defined by the systems development life cycle (SDLC).
- Analyse and understand business and technical stories, writing code, implementing automated tests, contributing to release and iteration planning and developing the working practices of the team.
- Complete the unit testing of components for integration into larger subsystems.
- Support the Software Component Manager in resolving high-priority defects and deploying fixes to production systems.
- Make sure that produced code is secure, stable and operational before handover to the Software Component Manager.