We are looking to hire a talented CRM and MS stack developer to analyse, develop and implement technology solutions to serve various internal business functions for a 3-6 month contract (with the potential for extension).
Winton’s CRM development team plays a key role in our technology group. Our Microsoft Dynamics based CRM system powers several key teams across business development, client services, legal and university outreach.
We are looking to hire a talented CRM and MS stack developer to analyse, develop and implement technology solutions to serve these business functions for a 3-6 month contract at a rate of up to £550 per day.
- Full lifecycle development of CRM based applications including gathering requirements, design, development and testing
- Liaising closely with clients from sales, marketing, research etc.
- Administration and configuration of the CRM platform
- Creating plugins
- Experienced CRM developer with proven track record of successfully delivering numerous projects using MS Dynamics.
- Experience of developing plug-ins and other custom solutions
- Managing critical business data sets
- Experience with financial information in a CRM context
- Design and development of business solutions
- Integration with other systems
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015
- Administering multi-site, multi-tenant deployments
- Experience integrating MS CRM with Telephony
- Design and implementation of infrastructure – production, UAT, development
- CRM integration with SharePoint
- Business Intelligence / Ability to derive analytics from data
- Use or knowledge of other CRM systems especially Salesforce