Consulting Energy & Utilities Director
- Negotiable Depending on Experience + Excellent Benefits Package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 26 Sep 16
everis consultancy is a multinational Consultancy and Technology firm with 15,000 employees. We specialise in providing business and strategy solutions, application development, maintenance, and outsourcing services. everis offers differential value in the marketplace due to our ability to obtain results (averaged 20% annual growth in revenues), satisfy our clients and our proven ability in identifying business benefits. The key to the companies success is due to our core values: Discerning Generosity: doing through sharing. Responsible Freedom: we do what we love. Creative Energy: we love what we do. Consistency: We do what we say. Transparency: we say what we do.
At everis UK the Energy & Utilities Sector is growing fast, building on their existing projects and with this acquiring a number of new clients.
With this in mind, we require an accomplished Energy & Utilities Leader with a strong Consulting Background working currently within the UK Energy & Utilities market place.
The details of the role below are broad, as we are focused on hearing from candidates who are dynamic and forward thinking individuals to get an understanding of how they see themselves in the position and what they can bring to the role.
There are 4 aspects to the role that you will be expected to demonstrate and execute.
- Account Management & Business Development
Identify and develop new clients and business in the UK Energy & Utilities sector.
Delivery of End to End business development activities including basic and complex proposals (Budget, 3rd parties, stakeholders etc.).
Have the ability to foresee and develop new areas of business with existing clients and projects.
- Project Execution
First Class leadership and delivery of multiple projects ranging from small, to large and complex.
- Leadership & People Management
Have the ability to manage and develop their current team’s talent in the most efficient manner keeping in mind the corporate values. Be able to get the best of the capabilities of the people you work with, driving them beyond what the project or service requires.
Promote the objective of empowering talent development.
- Management of Sector Knowledge
Be at the forefront of the UK Energy & Utilities Sector and the application of technology to address business challenges. Understand the current trends in the market and use this to develop forward thinking proposals and team growth.
Desirable Candidate Skills:
- Must have extensive knowledge, experience & network in the industry, focused on the UK Energy & Utilities Sector.
- Strong Managerial experience, including within a project environment and with coaching and developing team members.
- Proven Business Devlopment skills and experience.
- Solid experience working within a consultancy environment.
- Ability to work independently and on your own initiative.
- Ability and flexibility to adjust to a fast-changing and demanding environment.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of Staff.
At everis UK you will be helping our clients to improve their businesses. Your experience and knowledge will allow you to participate in innovative projects for domestic and international clients.
You will be provided with everis benefits: an attractive employee compensation package custom fit to your professional experience.
everis UK offers you a professional career without limitations.