- GBP70000 - GBP100000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Maldon Partners
- 23 Sep 16
Maldon Partners are currently helping a Global Multi-Strategy Fund recruit a Compliance Officer to work directly with the Head of Compliance. Salary is c£70,000-£100,000 depending on experience and the role requires a candidate with c4years+ generalist compliance experience gained within a buy-side firm.
Maldon Partners are currently helping a Growing Global Multi-Strategy Fund recruit a Compliance Officer to work directly with the Head of Compliance.
The Compliance Officer will be responsible for ensuring the London office meets all its UK and EU Regulatory requirements.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- updating and implementing the Compliance Monitoring Plan
- Thematic reviews and Regulatory Projects
- Monitoring and implementing regulatory developments such as MAR and MIFID 11)
- Providing advice to the wider business
- PAD Requests, Gift approvals and Financial Promotion sign off
- Updating policies and procedures
In order to apply for the role, you will have a minimum of 4yrs Generalist Compliance experience gained within a Hedge Fund or Investment /Asset Management Company, and will have knowledge of UK Regulation.
Your experience will include trade monitoring, PA Dealing requests and implementing regulations. You must also have a good understanding of multi asset classes.
The compliance Officer role is based in the West End of London and has a salary of c£70,000 - £100,000 depending on experience.