EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Client Transformation Consultant
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
This is a fantastic opportunity for talented and motivated individuals to help shape the future of the Utility business and transform the industry operating model in cleared derivatives processing. The successful candidate will likely come from a Business Advisory Consulting background and experience TOM content encompassing both Operations and Technology
The FIS Derivatives Utility is an innovative new FIS business, providing derivatives clearing brokers with a standardized operating model built around current and future FIS middle and back office technology.
The Utility offers its customers global clearing, margining, brokerage and reconciliation operations and technology support from existing locations in New York, London, Singapore and India.
Launched in March of 2015 with its first customer, the FIS Derivatives Utility is actively engaged with prospective new customers in all regions and is building out a global engagement team to support all of these pursuits.
The Client Transformation Consultant role will play an instrumental hands-on role in defining, planning and executing customer engagements throughout the entire sales lifecycle, representing the FIS Derivatives Utility business and building relationships with senior business, operations and technology leaders within FIS and at our prospective clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for talented and motivated individuals to help shape the future of the Utility business and transform the industry operating model in cleared derivatives processing. The successful candidate will likely come from a Business Advisory Consulting or Project Management background and have experience in TOM content encompassing both Operations and Technology
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead Europe-based engagements with Derivatives Utility customer prospects to define Derivatives Utility solution value proposition and business case for each customer’s unique requirements
- Take an active role in conceiving, developing and extending proposals and presentations for customer pursuits
- Collaborate with global Derivatives Utility client engagement team and internal Operations and Technology leaders to leverage existing deliverable templates and experience
- Help shape the evolution of the Derivatives Utility offering by representing unique customer requirements to Derivatives Utility management team
- 3-5+ Years of Professional Experience in Business Advisory Consulting, Technology Consulting or Investment Bank “Change the Bank” project leadership
- Prior project experience in Capital Markets
- Prior hands-on experience developing Target Operating Model content encompassing both Operations and Technology
- Prior hands-on experience building PMO deliverables for the full project lifecycle from inception to completion
- Prior responsibility for or exposure to Technology System architecture roadmaps
- Proven experience leading virtual project teams of stakeholders and contributors
- Exposure to business case and ROI modeling in Excel is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with distributed teams and taking personal accountability for deliverables
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.