Client Service & Support Engineer
As part of our client services team you'll work closely with our London based customers to help support the ABS Issuer Product. This role will collaborate with several departments such as Product Management, Development, Quality Assurance and Implementation groups to deliver solutions to serve our clients. This will include problem identification, testing, duplication, determining problem severity, documenting the details in our internal tracking system, problem escalation and bug reports.
This role will be a product expert, and assist in providing client training, as well as, maintain a current and detailed knowledge of the ABS system. This position will also be responsible for reporting/tracking client requests for system enhancements and coordinate the rollout of product upgrades. This position will communicate professionally with Business End Users and technical support staffs.
- Ensure our products, financial models, and technology is used effectively and appropriately to add value to our clients' businesses.
- Provide thorough quantitative and conceptual solutions to our wide range of clients.
- Provide in-depth education and assistance on product features, functionality, implementation, and installation.
- Develop excellent working relationships with colleagues within Client Service and in the broader organization.
- Provide constructive feedback to the sales and training groups regarding client needs and opportunities.
- Identify, capture, and channel client feedback on product features and functionality to our Product Managers.
- On-site product use training.
- Manage and escalate requests appropriately while maintaining ownership of client interaction and delivery of solution.
- Track all client information using the Client Relationship Management system
Client Services - ABS Issuer Product and Modules
The Client Services team is primarily out of the Waltham office, we work very closely with our product and implementation teams. Our platform is widely recognized for its unique abilities to support detailed analysis of the most sophisticated structured debt products. Our clients vary from Auto Issuers to Residential Mortgage servicers, banks who structure, manage, and report as it pertains to the structured finance market.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) concentration in computer science, finance, or accounting a plus.
- Good working knowledge of fixed income securities or finance.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and/or SQL are advantageous
- Advanced knowledge in using financial technology and database administration.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills are required
- Strong customer service skills, an eagerness to excel and be a part of a dynamic, fast growing team.
- Attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated creativity, flexibility, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- This position requires the individual to be available to provide periodic evening and weekend on call support in line with business needs
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.