Client Service Executive - German speaking
- £27/28k base + benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Euro London Group
- 19 Sep 16
Due to business growth, a fast growing technology provider of M&A virtual data rooms is looking to hire a highly competent German speaking Client Service Executive.
They are looking for a friendly, supportive and conscientious Client Service Executive to join their EMEA headquarters in London.
As a Client Service Executive you are on the front-line responsible for ensuring that every client achieves success. This team-based role empowers their users through high impact phone-based training and proactive service delivery to ensure the full features and benefits of the product are fully utilised.
The Client Service Executive is fastidious about detail, passionate about service and open minded when looking to resolve client issues. They have an all for one and one for all approach and expect a collaborative, enthusiastic self-starter who wants the challenges and rewards of building their EMEA business alongside a passionate team.
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of all features and functions of the platform
- Deliver data room training that empowers users
- Monitor, evaluate and report on transaction progress, maintaining communication with clients and key stakeholders
- Respond to support queries and provide relevant solutions
- Provide proactive customer service and successfully manage issues & escalations
- Capture client feedback for service and solution improvements
- Generate referrals from existing client accounts through superior customer service
- Work effectively with sales support team to ensure a seamless sales process
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Fluency in German to a native level is essential
- Previous customer service experience in a professional environment is essential
- A professional, effective, and friendly telephone manner
- Competent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong telephone-based training skills
- Strong computer and organisational skills
- Competency using & managing a CRM (preferably Salesforce)
- Available to perform weekend on-call work on a rotation basis
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.
Please note that in order to process your CV we must receive it in a Word document.