Client Reporting Associate
- £50,000 + bonus + pension
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 22 Sep 16
My Client is a well-known Global Asset Manager currently looking to expand the client reporting and factsheet team. We are searching for an experienced client reporting individual from a highly regarded Asset Manager to join the business.
- Co-ordinate the production of weekly, monthly and quarterly client reports
- Co-ordinate/produce quarterly client specific reports, marketing review documents and institutional sales aids.
- Maintain communication logs for the factsheet process.
- Co-ordinate the monthly fund commentary process using the SharePoint fund commentary system.
- Liaise with external translators for monthly commentary translations and ad hoc requests.
- Ongoing project management of all factsheets and ad hoc projects i.e. understand scope for improved processes, delivery times and automate areas still carried out manually.
- Interface with a range of departments in respect of completion of factsheets/answer any queries arising.
- Checking of other team members’ work.
- Other ad-hoc duties, e.g. filing, archiving, sending PDF’s to platforms, answering queries from internal clients.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience within Asset Management
- Ideally some management experience
- Previous experience of producing client reports
- Ideally degree educated and/or IMC
- Good product knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
Please forward CV and we will be in touch with relevant candidates.