Capital Markets Management Consultant
- £45,000 - £110,000 + Benefits + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Conway Consulting Limited
- 15 Aug 17
Our Tier1 consulting client has urgent demand for Regulatory Change professionals with experience working within an investment banking or asset and wealth management environment.
Working at the intersection of business and technology, our client is one of the leading consultancy firms within Capital Markets. As such, they can support your long term career aspirations by offering you the unparalleld opportunity to grow and advance.
- A strong academic background
- Experience of working within an investment banking or asset and wealth management environment in either a direct or consulting capacity
- Understanding of Investment Banking industry as a whole, including Front, Middle and Back office processes and the trade lifecycle
- Experience of project or programme management, implementing IT solutions or redesigning processes
- Strong analytical skills and ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information
- Extra-curricular or external roles displaying leadership qualities
- A good team worker with excellent client relationship and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills and a strong professional presence
From a functional perspective they are looking for one or more of the following:
- Regulation - EMIR, Dodd Frank, Basel, MiFID etc.
- Robotic Process Automation (Blueprism)
- Post Trade processing - from trade capture to downstream routing (clearing, settlement, confirmation, asset servicing etc.)
- Capital or collateral Optimisation Experience
- Derivatives product knowledge (especially FX, Interest Rate and Equity derivative experience)
- Legal entity or trade migrations
- Risk management - cross asset risk management, analytics, client valuation/default valuations, market and credit risk
Conway Consulting is a Headhunting and Executive Search company focussed on the management consultant led by an ex-consulting Partner, Keith Conway. We are preferred suppliers and trusted advisors to the tier1 consultancies, niche consultancies and industry - in the UK, Middle East and Asia.