C++ Low Latency Developer - EFX - Banking
- £700 to £800
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Scope AT
- 20 Feb 17
An experienced C++ Low Latency Developer is required to join the global FX etrading team and lead hands on design and code optimization.
This is a hands-on lead developer role working with collaboratively with other senior developers and with the trading desk directly.
Must have an excellent grasp of multi-threaded, low latency, high throughput development in C++ on Linux.
- Strong core low-latency C++ development experience
- Solid knowledge of Linux.
- FIX protocol knowledge
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL.
- Experience developing high throughput transaction/event processing systems.
- Knowledge of Foreign Exchange Trading systems.
- Knowledge of time series analysis q/KDB+.