CFO/COO - Head of Family Office
- £100000 - £120000 per annum, Benefits: TBD
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Circle Square Talent
- 23 Sep 16
New Family Office looking for someone to take control and build.
CFO/COO – Head of Family Office
Mayfair - London
This is a newly created Family Office to handle the affairs of an UHNW individual, to put structure and manage his personal financial affairs.
This is a job description put together by us the search firm, so there may be deviations to the job description. As with all newly created roles the job content will be a work in progress and develop around your skills and the direction the office takes.
This job description is not in-depth and does not cover all of the duties that be entailed as this will be discussed in person.
You will be responsible for:
- All financial management aspects of operations and handling all aspects of legal for the office;
- Providing strategic and organisational leadership;
- Communicating financial and business information to internal and external stakeholders;
- Recommending short and long-range action plans to address profitability issues and cost-saving opportunities;
- Driving continual improvement of offices systems, reporting, and internal controls;
- The CFO also provides overall direction for contracting, information systems, and facility support services;
- Develop and maintain an effective capital structure and manage both investment and debt effectively;
- Align both long and short-term funding requirements to the business needs related to office growth and business model changes;
- Monitor liquidity, evaluate borrowing and investment needs, and recommend/ implement strategies that effectively balance risk and return
- Establish a vision for strategic capital investment
- Identify and evaluate key risks to the organization’s financial position and operations
You must have experience of working in a family office across a wide range of asset classes.
Experience and Skills:
- Qualified Accountant or MBA
- Experience as a CFO, VP of Finance, or Controller, preferably in a family office setting
- Strong knowledge of nurturing investments and advising on best outcomes.