Buy side equity research associate - EMEA region - Tier One Global Investment Firm
- base guide to £60,000 flex with bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 23 Sep 16
Superb opportunity to join this leading ''long only'' asset management firm. They are one of the top US names, and expanding their London team. They interested in either existing equity analysts from the buy or the sell side, or other analytical professionals.
Our client is a major US asset management firm, with billions of dollars under management. They are a long only investor and manage a series of equity funds covering emerging markets, global equities, Europe and other areas.
They are now looking to add an Equity Research Associate to their growing London team.
The role will provide the Head of Equity Research and PMs with equity and investment research on companies, markets and sectors.
Day to day this will involve carrying out sector and industry specific pieces of research, financial analysis, modelling, visiting companies and assisting the PMs with portfolio work.
Candidates will have a background as follows
- equity research associates form the buy side or sell side
- analysts coming off the graduate training schemes of other asset managers
- investment analysts from multi manager firms
- you will probably have 1-3 years professional work experience.