- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Mayford James
- 21 Sep 16
Leading investment management business based in the city are looking to recruit a Business Manager to support their Equities investment teams.
The role is very diverse from product management/development to group management and administration. The role works closely with the Investments team as well as other departments from Compliance to HR. Responsibilities would include;
- Co-ordination and oversight of various governance groups including Investment Steering Committees and Research committees
- Special projects and ad hoc analysis around business processes to enhance group productivity and efficiency
- Work with global peers to establish budgets, monitor expense policies and headcount planning
- Take ownership of company wide investment focused internal communication site
- Analyse market data sources to ensure the business is capitalising on the data provided and reducing data reducing and also monitoring market data costs
- Support Research Directors and International Research Committee including preparing materials and assisting in follow up projects
- Create and update content for the Equity group presentations
To be considered for this role you must be educated to degree level or equivalent with a 2.1 or above, have studied for your IMC or CFA. You must have experience in either a Business Management, Management Reporting, Data Analyst role from an Investment Management business or Investment bank. You must be highly numerate and analytical, have strong excel skills and have outstanding communication skills. You must have the ability to build strong relationships with Investment professionals.