Business Analyst - Regulations
- Market Rates
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 26 Sep 16
Business Systems Analyst : We are looking for a highly structured Business Systems Analyst with a proven background in custody services / capital markets to join our team working on a high profile regulatory project.
You will have extensive business systems analysis experience within investment banking and a structured approach to requirements gathering, analysis and documentation. With a proven background as a Systems Analyst within capital markets, you will have worked with a mix of investment banking products. You will have experience of the full analysis lifecyle including creating detailed business requirement documents, functional specs and co-ordinating with multiple teams to ensure successful delivery. You will have a background in technology and preferably have come up the development route. You will also have strong and empathetic stakeholder management/consultancy skills with an eye for detail and structure.
- Extensive Business Systems Analysis in a banking or investment management environment
- Strong systems background possibly as a developer
- Business Requirements gathering, analysis and documentation including BRD writing
- Funcional spec writing
- A broad range of asset classes
- Co-ordinating and supporting testing with internals and externals
- Workshop facilitation
- A proven background within the regulatory landscape