Business Analyst – Content
We are seeking a senior business analyst for our London office to participate in strategic projects that will re-envision the user experience for our flagship website and other delivery platforms. This senior business analyst will work with large groups of stakeholders across projects and business lines to understand internal and external requirements, focusing on external user needs, on best practices, and on identifying ways to streamline user workflows and better integrate our various content sets. The senior business analyst will work with the wider Content team to support with the development of solutions that meet the stakeholder requirements. The senior business analyst will additionally participate in other projects affecting the website and other web applications on an as-needed basis to continually improve our customer offering.
- Work with wide range of stakeholders across multiple lines of business and multiple projects to understand their business requirements
- Use insight and industry best practices to participate in creation of user stories, test cases, and user acceptance plans to enhance content distribution channels and website functionality.
- Manage activities as a part of the overall product development cycle and communicate status to all relevant parties
- Ensure that the final deliverable meets stakeholder expectations, and that all content included in the deliverable is accurate and complete
- Develop support documentation and training material and provide training and support to service and support teams
- Respond to technical and functional product questions raised by stakeholders
Moody's Analytics, a fast-growing subsidiary of Moody's Corporation , is rapidly expanding its product offering and global presence. Our research business provides market-leading credit opinions, company analysis and commentary that reach close to 3,000 institutions around the globe.
Moody's Analytics also offers a large suite of award-winning credit data and credit risk software solutions as well as professional services suited to serve fixed-income investors as well as credit risk and origination functions at banks.
- Degree (or equivalent) in computer science, engineering, finance, or economics preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of Agile development process and the use of a supporting requirement tool is preferred.
- Experience with SQL and Excel is preferred.
- Previous experience with financial data is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, including very good presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels, with both internal and external parties.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Experience supporting a global user base is a plus.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.