Business Analyst(MIFID II) - London
- As Per Market
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Full time, Contract
- Synechron Inc.
- 21 Aug 17
Synechron, Inc. is seeking a Business Analyst(MIFID II) for a leading Investment Banking client based out at London. Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $450 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 7,500+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across US, Australia, Canada, UK, Japan, The Netherlands, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Italy, France, and Development Centers in India. Please do visit our website: http://www.synechron.com
- Strong experience in a Project driven environment.
- A comprehensive understanding of various Financial Instruments.
- Knowledge of Trade Repository Flows.
- Sound knowledge in Front-to-Finance processes in Financial Markets.
- Strong experience of working in an onshore – offshore model.
- Experience of working with new regulation implementation in Investment Banking.
- Front to back trade life cycle knowledge for the business flows.
- Set up and design curves, understand or define business requirements.
- Ability to challenge business partners during requirements definition.
- Perform a full Impact Analysis of set requirements.
- Writing test scripts, coordinating, running and executing front to back SITs and UATs.
- The Project is to deliver to Front Office Reporting System (FORS), which will handle Pre-Trade and Post-Trade Transparency reporting, Best Execution Reporting and Order Record Keeping under MiFID II.
- FORS is a strategic workflow tool that will allow data to be processed in high volume and enabled use of a high quality IB wide data lake.
- Responsible for identifying and documenting requirements and analyzing these requirements from a business perspective.
- Define current and future operational scenarios (process maps, models, use cases, plans and solutions).
- Work with the regulatory team to translate regulatory requirements into functional requirements.
- Ownership and ability to write effective User Stories, Detailed Requirements, Wireframes
- Proven documentation experience in design, development, and release meetings.
- Liaise with the client to ensure proper translation of business requirements to IT solution requirements.
- Manage business testing through the quality assurance team for key projects.
- Build relationships and communicate effectively with colleagues in all regions.
- Be responsible for the end to end analysis and remediation of defects and exceptions relating to live trade reporting regulations.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the DTCC / GTR reflects the correct trade / trade details following remediation including being responsible for the Trade replay process.
- Link with Prod Support, Data teams, Asset Class Business Managers and Technical Specialists in order to effectively resolve defects and exceptions.
- Challenge and question required business flows where necessary in order to define an optimal and efficient business process to avoid repeat occurrences.
- Provide clear and concise MI to enable tracking and business prioritization.
Please revert with your updated resume in case you are interested in the above requirement or you can also forward the same to anyone from your network who would be interested in this role.
Talent Acquisition - Synechron