- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 14 Aug 17
MiFID II Business Analyst My client are looking for a Lead Business Analyst to join their MiFID II Reporting Project Team on a long-term contractual basis. Essential Skills/Knowledge: Understanding of costs & charges Best execution OR Transaction Reporting/Trade Reporting Workstreams.
MiFID II Business Analyst - Best Execution - Costs & Charges
Business Analyst - Lead Business Analyst
Regulatory Business Analyst - Senior Business Analyst
My client, a tier one bank, are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their MiFID II Programme on a long-term contractual basis within their Private Bank
Duration of contract up to 12 months with delivery aimed at 3rd January 2018
Accountability and responsibility for the delivery of end to end MiFID II topics for Private Banking including
Costs & Charges
Transaction Reporting/Trade Reporting workstreams.
The Business Analysts with be accountable and responsible for the delivery and maintenance of the following:
- Requirements Elicitation
- Requirements Development
- Requirements Management
- Solution Assessment & Validation
- Consultancy Advice & Domain Knowledge:
- Structure Approach
- Stakeholder Management
- People & Self Development
- A solid knowledge of private banking products and services
- Regulatory experience in MIFID I & II, EMIR and Dodd Frank controls and Reporting
- Knowledge of client reporting specifications on Costs and charges (ex-ante and ex-post), the suitability and inducement.
- Knowledge of the transactional reporting specifications of the 65 fields
- Strong understanding of the rules and interpretations of Private Banking/Wealth Management regulatory management teams
- Experience in investment banking Regulatory delivery Teams
- Knowledge of Financial regulation
- Knowledge of the front to back control environment
- Back to Front knowledge of a Financial Markets environment
- Business knowledge in Derivatives and Cash products
Long contract lengths at leading financial institutions
The ability to articulate in an interview your MiFID II knowledge and examples of when you have delivered on MiFID-Specific projects.
Candidates who are able to back their CV up in an interview with specific examples.
This is a very large programme of work; experience delivering Business analysis on large-scale Regulatory projects would be appreciated.
If you meet the above criteria, and are keen on this long-term opportunity to deliver one of Banking's integral pieces of Regulation, please submit your CV ASAP
MiFID II, MiFID, MiFID 2, Business Analyst, London, Banking, Financial Services, Firm Regulation, Gap Analysis, Traceability Model, Investment Banking, Market Structure, Reporting, Record Keeping, stakeholder Management, Big 4 consultancies, London, London
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales