- £70,000 - £80,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Investigo Change Solutions
- 02 Aug 16
A Business Analyst required for a leading Asset Management firm based in the city.
Business Analyst / Project Manager / Asset Management / Investment Management / Front Office/ Trading envirnoment / Technology Change / Business Change / Client FX / Fund FX / FX / OMS / EMS / Data
A Business Analyst required for a leading Asset Management firm based in the city. The candidate is required to have a significant track record working within a front office Asset Management environment.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
· Fund and Client FX knowledge is essential.
· Detailed knowledge of OMS platforms, preferably Charles River (others considered)
· Experience of OMS implementation projects
· Knowledge of EMS platforms
· Business Analysis experience including project management and agile methodologies
· Front office Asset Management experience
· Good understanding of data and data modelling to assist with systems integration planning
· Ability to read VBA code (although not necessarily code)
• Excellent requirements analysis and consultative skills, with a logical approach to problem solving
• Ability to operate effectively with limited oversight
• Excellent communication (written & oral), interpersonal and relationship management skills
• Ability to work in a demanding and fast paced environment with speed and discipline
• Confident working with senior management across multiple business areas
• Ability to review proposed solutions and make recommendations