Big Data CTO, Start Up FinTech Firm, London
- Dependent on Experience
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 26 Sep 16
We are working on a very exciting opportunity with one of the most anticipated start up launches of the last few years. Our client is looking for a CTO to complete the management team and to build out the platform and the team of technologists. The role will be at Partner level with immediate opportunity to be given equity. The business plan involves launching an asset management business whilst simultaneously introducing an innovative and compelling FinTech offering that looks very well positioned to be successful.
They're looking for someone who can architect and build the platform from greenfield and also build and the team of technologists around them. In terms of the key characteristics and experience sought:
- Big Data expertise, in particular:
- Data extraction / aggregation
- Machine Learning
- Experience working across the full technology stack
- Either direct experience working in a start-up or a naturally very entrepreneurial mindset
- Excited by challenge
- Have developed and hired a team around them
- Have built out a greenfield platform
A CV is preferred but please get in touch for an informal conversation should you prefer.