Associate - Real Estate
- £75000 - £95000 per annum, Benefits: 50-150% Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Circle Square Talent
- 25 Sep 16
Investment Associate for top overseas investor in UK & European RE Market.
Circle Square are currently recruiting for a Real Estate Investment Associate to join a major overseas Private Equity investor who are growing their UK/European portfolio.
As a technically focused role, it requires strong modelling skills, and a strong understanding of UK and European Real Estate and the due diligence required to complete the deals. The role will focus on the execution of large investments for the fund, deal size in the region of £50m-£150m. Asset classes will vary, but the portfolio currently is commercial and leisure heavy.
Day to day this will involve financial modelling, valuation, due diligence, financial analysis, investment appraisal and deal execution.
The Investment Associate will:
- Assist with origination, execution and asset management of UK opportunities across a number of investment strategies
- Work directly with senior members of the team in screening and analysing new investment opportunities, financial analysis and excel modelling
- Assist in managing advisors and due diligence work streams during transaction execution
- Undertake quarterly reporting and investment performance monitoring
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- The Associate must have a strong numerical undergraduate degree from a top-tier university (minimum 2.1) with a keen interest in the real estate sector
- Applicants must have prior experience (3 years minimum) within real estate investment or real estate investment banking or real estate corporate finance
- Those with a proven track record in UK & European real estate investment will be at an advantage.
- The candidate is required to demonstrate advanced analytical capabilities including creating, calculating and interpreting complex financial models using excel
- Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written, are required along with the ability to work independently and with fellow employees as part of a transactional or project team
- Ability to produce, interpret and analyse complex business plans