Assistant Fund Manager - Global Equities
- £65,000 - £80,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Mason Blake
- 28 Sep 16
A top performing asset manager based in the City is looking to hire an Assistant Fund Manager to join their global equity team.
This role will focus on the day to day management of global equity fund and supporting the fund managers in overseeing implementation of high volume of trades.
- Assist with implementation and management of a variety of developed and emerging market equity funds
- Manage asset allocation, investment of fund cash flows, order generation, and daily cash management within guidelines.
- Generate trade order, ensure positions are booked correctly and raise processing errors back to operations’ teams
- 5+ years experience in a similar position within investment management
- Strong understanding of equity markets
- CFA qualification
- Degree educated, preferably Mathematics/Finance related degree