Assistant Director – Content- Operations (Offshore Manager)
Partner with all LOBs and relevant support groups such as Procurement, Legal, Document Retention, Audit and Compliance, as well as Senior Management, across the global organization, to centralize and standardize all processes, tracking and reporting related to the newly created content
Specific responsibilities/objectives include:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of an offshore team of 10, oversee the production and delivery of data-rich content
- Track and report on performance and guide the team towards achieving targets
- Maintain, enhance and expand the operational model to create and publish the new content set
- Ensure content is produced in accordance with the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and suggests improvements of those SLAs
- Negotiate and oversee drafting and execution of outsourcing contracts - in partnership with Legal, Procurement and other relevant partners
- Identify, resolve and track operational issues from the outsourcing vendor
- Establish goals and oversee activities to drive outsourcing vendor's efficiency
- Develop and manage metrics to measure overall outsourcing vendor's performance
- Provides status updates to the project Directors and Senior Leadership
Moody's Analytics Content Division
- Strong academics with a BSc / Master's Degree (or equivalent) in a business related discipline
- Proven experience in the following areas: managing an offshore team; third-party vendor management; operations management; and process reengineering
- Proven experience in designing, implementing and managing Key Performance Indicators and utilising those to derive actionable business insight Teamwork, ability to self-start, result-orientation and problem solving
- Experience in producing management presentations
- Excellent project management skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines in a fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to work pro-actively and multi-task, highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Ability to work using own initiative without close supervision yet integrate appropriately with the team and other areas within Moody's
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.