Analyst and Associate Investor Relations - Leading Real Estate Fund
- £30000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Circle Square Talent
- 12 Sep 17
Investor Relations - Leading Real Estate Fund
Our client is looking for a top tier individual, to assist the IR Director in representing the Fund to external Institutions. EXPERIENCE OF IR IS NOT ESSENTIAL.
- Attending International events supporting the Head of IR and the CEO
- Liaising with the fund managers and consolidating information
- Assisting in the production of Marketing reports and presentations for submission to Large Investors
- Putting together RFP and RFI's for large scale investors
- communicating with Investors over queries
- Project management of Investments
The Requirements - While IR experience is not essential it would be a bonus. HOWEVER you MUST be able to show experience in;
- 6 months to 3 years months Real Estate Experience
- Putting together Power Point presentations for Fund raising and IR shows
- Strong analytical / some Financial Knowledge (analysing reports rather than building - delivered from the Fund Managers)
- Project Management experience from any angle.
- Excellent Written English and Academic experience
- Can do Attitude and easy going approach.
If this is you and you are looking for an Excellent foot in the door to the IR and Fund raising space. Please call urgently - on 0207 4920700