Analyst / Associate Level, Quantitative Strategist, Equity, London
- Dependent on Experience
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Sep 16
We are working with a Quant Asset Management group who are looking to add junior talent to their team.
The role will involve developing, optimising and backtesting equity strategies from a medium to long time horizon. They are looking for excellent academic backgrounds from top tier universities in highly quantitative subjects. Academic exposure to quantitative portfolio construction or factor based investing of particular interest.
The team are collegiate in nature and have some excellent researchers, lending itself to being a great environment to learn and develop in. Over time, you will be given greater responsibility to take full ownership of developing new strategies from ideation to going live.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an elite asset management firm in a challenging and rewarding role.
- Quantitative Research; Stock selection, cross-asset quantitative strategies, portfolio construction/optimization and alpha modeling strategy and development
- Working with institutional clients to develop tailored quant models
- Articulate ideas to clients via written and oral communications
- Advanced Quantitative degree such as Master of Science (MSc)/Doctor of Philosophy Degree (PhD) in a numerate and relevant subject such as Mathematics, Physics Finance, Econometrics, Statistics, Financial Engineering, Signal processing
- Demonstrable interest in quantitative factor based investment – ideally academic exposure to quantitative portfolio construction techniques.
- Ambition and desire to learn and develop
- Understanding and interest in financial markets.