Analyst / Associate - Private Debt
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 23 Sep 16
My client is one of Europe's leading Asset Managers specialising in fixed income and alternative investment products. The Private Debt team are looking to recruit a further Analyst or Associate.
The Direct Lending team provide UK and Northern European mid-market companies with primarily senior and subordinated loans for acquisitions, capital growth, restructuring and liquidity situations. To date investments have performed exceedingly well and the team are currently committing their second fund.
The role will provide candidates with the opportunity to join a market-leading team that offers significant exposure to all phases of the investment process. The team have full responsibility for the origination and execution of transactions and the ongoing portfolio monitoring of the investments thereafter.
Successful candidates will either:
- Have gained experience of leveraged finance in a leading investment or corporate bank,
- Or have recently qualified in one of the Big 4 corporate finance teams.
- Or currently work in a buy-side credit or private equity institution.
All candidates must demonstrate experience in:
- Analytical and research experience gained at a leading investment or commercial bank, accountancy firm or buy-side credit or private equity institution,
- Ability to analyse key risks / drivers and form a view on investment attractiveness,
- Fundamental financial and / or credit analysis skills,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.