Be a Part of Our Success
Analyst 2, Global Investment Banking, Natural ResourcesWhat is the opportunity?
To provide Investment Banking services (M&A, ECM, DCM and leverage finance) to corporate and private equity clients operating/investing in the Natural Resources sector (primarily Metals & Mining, and Oil & Gas).
What will you do?
- Assist in the marketing and execution of M&A, equtiy and financing transactions in the Natural Resources sector
- Work in close cooperation with other local and global terms in coverage of the sector
- Assist in the development of relationships with, and generate revenue from, corporates and private equity clients focussed on the Natural Resources sector
- Proactively identify operational risks/control deficiencies in the business
- Review and comply with Firm Policies applicable to business activities
- Escalate operational risk loss events, control deficiencies and risks that are identified to the line manager and the relevant risk and control functions properly. Failure to do so may subject you to disciplinary action up to and including termination.
What do you need to succeed?
- University education
- Prior experience in Investment Banking or corporate M&A
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Prior Natural Resources sector experience
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Salary: £ Competitive
Posting start date: 14/07/2017
Posting end date: 11/08/2017
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com .
Get Career Alerts
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up for Career Alerts and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
City: City of London
Address: Thames Court
Work Hours/Week: 35
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 2017-08-11
Req ID: 141435
Posting Notes: [[mfield1]]