Alternatives Fund Analyst
- £25 to 40K base + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Watson Fleming
- 26 Sep 16
Boutique investment analyst requires a talented analyst to assist with and perform research on alternatives funds.
- Research, source and monitoring of funds in the alternatives / esoteric market place.
- Take part in manager / due diligence meetings.
- Qualitative and quantitative manager research.
- Preparation for manager meetings and scheduling of meetings.
- Must be able to convince the employer that you want a long term career in fund / manager research.
- Strong analystical skills ; at least theoretical knowledge of hedge funds and other alternative funds, preferably some experience of fund research.