Algorithmic Quant Hedge Fund – Java, C#, C++, F# Developer – Data Structures and Distributed Systems
- £>85k p.a. base salary + very lucrative hedge fund bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Oxford Knight
- 28 Sep 16
An opportunity to work for possibly the best quant hedge fund the sector can offer. If you have the hands-on capability to build algorithms for one of the fastest trading systems in London, get in touch and be lucratively rewarded for your talent.
Salary: £>85k p.a. base salary + very lucrative hedge fund bonus
Key Words: C++, C#, F#, Java, Data Structures, Algorithms, Distributed Computing
You will create state-of-the-art algorithms to enhance datasets used to trade billions of pounds of assets under real-time conditions. Be prepared for hands-on, highly technological and fast-paced development, using the latest versions of C++, C# and F#.
My client is a first class Quant Hedge Fund for systematic financial services in London. The developers are immeasurably depended upon in this 97% tech driven environment, and hold excellent relationships with the traders. It works with more bleeding edge than cutting edge technologies, in a predominantly OO environment - C++, C# and F#. My client offers an exceptional bonus package and a truly hands-on, technical environment and stimulus for its high calibre team.
You are expected to build, enhance and support research and trading tools. You must have a demonstrative ability in analysing technical and business problems and make intelligent technical decisions. You will be versed in a number of programming languages and can demonstrate a strong open source presence with contributions to GitHub and Stack overflow a bonus. Experience in C++, C# and/or F# is beneficial.
Skills and Experience Required
- Exceptional programming skills from a technically elite background; for example – but not limited to – Hedge Funds/HFT/Prop Trading firms, Investment Banks, Tech Giant Startups.
- Strong interest in Mathematics
- Experience in OO design and strong data structures and algorithms.
- Demonstrative ability in delivering in a demanding context.
- 2:1 degree (or equivalent) from a prestigious university in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
Benefits & Incentives
- Strong Compensation– Starting at £85k basic salary and lucrative hedge fund bonus.
- Excellent work-life balance.
- Down-to-earth, progressive work culture – attempts to synthesise dynamic projects and remuneration of a fund with the comfortable environment of a Tech giant startup.
If you feel you are a strong match don’t hesitate to get in touch.
+44 (0) 203 475 7197