Administrator, Financial Control and Reporting
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Norges Bank Investment Management
- 23 Sep 16
Norges Bank Investment Management manages the Government Pension Fund Global. The fund is invested worldwide in equities, fixed income and real estate, totaling around 7,200 billion kroner (875 billion dollars). Our mission is to safeguard and build wealth for Norway’s future generations. We are operating in a global, highly competitive and constantly evolving market. We are more than 500 people of more than 30 nationalities, with offices in Oslo, London, New York, Singapore and Shanghai.
Norges Bank Investment Management is seeking a dedicated and results oriented professional for the position as Administrator, Financial Control and Reporting in the Financial Control team. The Financial Control team’s responsibilities include budgeting, cost reporting, cost analysis, benchmarking and invoice management.
The position is located in London and will report to the Head of Financial Control and Reporting . Some travel will be required.
This will be a fixed term contract for one year. Start date mid - November 2016
• Invoice management, including booking of month-end provisions
• Assisting with follow up of travel claims and expense reimbursements for employees in the London office
• Reconciliation of bank accounts
• Assisting with filing of UK VAT and other taxes
• Assisting with ad-hoc projects, cost analysis and other cost-control activities
• Contributing to a hardworking, high-performing team with a focus on results
The successful applicant will have the following background / skills
• Batchelor’s degree, preferably in finance/accounting and business administration, with strong academic records
• 2-4 years of relevant experience within accounting and invoice management
• Experience on Agresso is an advantage
• Structured and accurate, with the ability to deliver high quality work under time pressure
• High level of integrity
• High level of attention to detail and methodical
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills
Norges Bank Investment Management can offer a rewarding, international fast-paced working environment, and the opportunity to play a role in safeguarding and building financial wealth for future generations as part of one of the world’s largest funds. Norges Bank Investment Management has a performance culture that values the contribution of every individual and focuses on professional growth.
Norges Bank Investment Management is committed to ensuring Equal Opportunities for all employees.
Contact details: Questions regarding the positions may be directed to Julie Belck-Olsen on +47 90 36 67 30. Please register an online application via the career portal on www.nbim.no .
Deadline for application is close of business Sunday 2nd October 2016
No Agencies please