Compliance IT - Senior Consultant
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 26 Sep 16
EY Financial Services Organization (FSO) works with leading financial services clients globally.
We are consistently growing our advisory practices, outpacing competition. We work as one borderless organization - 15, 000 employees across 30 countries - building teams who have the skills and experience our clients need. For you, this means exciting opportunities to:
- Team up with the best people on the most challenging Financial Services programs
- Share knowledge with people known for their world-class expertise and insight
- Work with global clients, locally and internationally
- Be exposed to different business cultures in high-performing teams
- Help shaping the future of financial services
- Develop an international network of colleagues and clients that will last a lifetime
Our approach is built on the promise of our new employee proposition: "Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional experience of EY will last a lifetime." The opportunity is now! If you are interested in being part of a dynamic team, serving clients and reaching your full potential, IT Advisory is for you!
As a Senior Consultant you will work on a wide range of projects, developing your project management, analytical and interpersonal skills. You will provide exceptional advisory services in line with EY's professional standards.
Leading financial services institutions are at the center of transforming their IT function and are increasingly driving organization wide changes required by regulators, management and the wider stakeholder community. You will help clients with implementing and improving processes and solutions to compete effectively in this dynamic environment.
Typical projects the team are involved in:
- AML transaction monitoring system implementation, optimization and tuning
- Sanctions customer screening/payment filtering implementation and solutions
- KYC and customer on-boarding system implementation
- FATCA program planning and implementation
- Trade surveillance solutions implementation
- Fraud detection system implementation
- Financial Crime Risk models
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.