Credit card portfolio analytics analyst
- £350 per day
- Chester, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Hudson Banking
- 21 Aug 17
Our client is a global credit card issuer requiring a Credit card portfolio analytics analyst based in Chester/London. It is a 4 months contract with a day rate of £350, requiring the successful candidate to spend 3-4 days onsite in Chester.
• Focus is on portfolio revenue optimization initiatives already identified by the team (but open to any other opportunities this person could identify, although not a necessity for the role) - initiatives include profit leakages across areas such as BT roll off rates, risk-based pricing, overlimit and late fees, delinquency pricing. These efforts intended to bring credit card portfolio in line with industry standards. In working through these initiatives the role will need to map processes, define financial impacts, identify customer impacts, track changes, identify operational impacts etc.
• Mangement definitely has an appetite for change across the credit card portfolio.
• Review P&L, card metrics and processes to identify opportunities – so credit cards experience is essential.
• Analytical approach/mindset, shows curiosity and passion for numbers, metrics etc.
• Work with internal stakeholders from multiple divisions and levels – esp Legal, Compliance, Risk, Customer Experience.
• Develop business cases.
• Formulate and present plans/proposals to senior management - typically Head of Credit Card Portfolio Management and two levels senior to that – comfortable and confident with this setting.
• Highly proficient in using Excel and Powerpoint – experience using Access would be helpful too.