Senior Security Engineer, C#/Python, Up to £70K - West Country
- GBP55000 - GBP70000 per annum + Benefits and Bonus
- Bristol, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Sep 16
I am looking for a Security Engineer with solid development skills to join a boutique financial organization based in the West Country.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, Math or related field; or equivalent work experience
- Significant experience in the development of secure software
- Knowledge of testing the security of new software systems, ideally automatically
- A proven track record of maintaining security in highly available, business critical infrastructure
- Knowledge of IT Security principles, techniques and technologies
- Understanding the technical aspects of the Information Security
- Experience of securing cloud based infrastructure
- Experience with vulnerability scanners
- Experience with applying server hardening standards.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and resources.
The right candidate will be involved with Risk assessment of our systems and solutions, responsibility for maintaining secure infrastructure, auditing and organising the security testing of our systems and infrastructure and evangelising and training of good practices in developing safe software and systems. The right candidate will be personable, client facing, dynamic and motivated. My client are a thriving boutique financial organization with serious growth plans in place.