IT Network/Infrastructure Architect | Birmingham
- Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Peracto Search
- 21 Sep 16
Peracto’s Client, a global financial technology company, are looking for an IT Network/Infrastructure Architect to join their talented and exciting team.
Based in Birmingham this role offers the chance for an IT Network/Infrastructure Architect to take a leading role in the overall selection and administration of Network Systems and Solutions that are at the heart of the underlying environment in support of business processes. Managing your own portfolio of Network infrastructure technologies you will configure, upgrade and deploy network devices while ensuring that you monitor and respond to any issues raised by the end user. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most successful businesses working within the FinTech industry today.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- 5+ years of working experience within a Network computing environment.
- Strong knowledge of end-to-end ITIL process or similar life cycles.
- Technology Experience:
- Enhanced switching and routing
- Experience in Load Balancer Design
- Enhanced Network Security Skillset
- Business-to-Business VPN
- Experience within a Financial Technology Environment.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Top Degree in a technical discipline.
- Must be a self-starter and an experienced professional.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and be a good educator (ability to mentor others).
- Good problem solving skills.
- Leadership qualities.
If this post matches your skillset, experience and career aspirations for your next move please contact Colin Doolan by phone (+44 (0)20 7378 4483) or e-mail (Colin@PeractoSearch.com) for more information and a confidential chat.
Peracto Search is an executive Financial Technology recruitment firm. We are a trusted recruiter to some of the world’s leading Financial, Trading, Software and Consulting companies.
Peracto Search acts an employment agency on this vacancy for further information on the firm please see www.peractosearch.com alternatively for the latest Insights, News and Jobs from the FinTech industry please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.